There’s no one way to sell a home. Some people will choose to sell their home while they are still living in it, and others will wait until they’ve moved elsewhere. Home staging is that happy medium – while the owners no longer reside there, the home is “staged”, or decorated with furniture and products to make it look and feel as it would when the new resident is all moved in.
We are partnered with a top home staging company to provide our clients with high quality staging and design services to make your home more inviting to buyers looking to purchase, which equates to lower Days on Market, and a higher sales price! Here are the benefits of staging your property:
- Professionally staged homes present and show better than competing houses for sale, including new construction homes and higher-priced houses.
- Staged properties will sell faster when compared with houses that have not been staged. From the date of listing until the day of closing, home staging shortens this time frame, even in a slow real estate market.
- Staged properties can increase the number of offers and selling price in hot markets.
- Buyers view professionally staged listings as “well-maintained’.
- Buyers’ agents recognize that professionally staged listings are “move-in” ready and are inclined to show staged properties.
- Photos of professionally staged listings look better on the MLS, as well as in print.
- Professionally staged listings “STAND-OUT” in prospective buyers’ minds.